Learn Italian in Florence at the Florence Italian School. Twice winner of the STAR awards for Best Italian School.
Florence Italian School is without doubt one of the top Italian schools worldwide. Every year our school has been a finalists, and has twice been awarded "Best Italian School worldwide" (2006, 2009 and 2010 STAR awards). Tens of thousands of Educational institutes and agents vote for the best Language schools in the world. The fact that our school in Florence has won this prestigious award twice, speaks for itself. Why? Because of the quality of our teachers, the quality of our courses, the school atmosphere, accommodation and activities that we provide. Come and learn Italian with us, and you will see that what makes us special, is that we treat you special. With us you will be learning Italian in a fun vibrant and interesting way.
Our school recognition does not stop there. The following are just some of the professional accreditation our Italian school in Florence holds…
- Accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education to teach Italian language and culture to foreign students.
- Accredited by Regione Toscana as Vocational Training Institution specialized in teaching Italian for specific job or activity skills.
- International quality assurance Certificate ISO 9001 and has every year inspections to ensure that high standards are maintained.
- A member of ASILS, the professional Association of Schools of Italian as Second Language which guarantees quality to all students.
- In Sweden, we are accredited by CSN (National Board of Student Aid) through the Swedish National Agency for Higher Education.
Our Italian in Florence school is also a member of
- FIYTO - Federation of International Youth Organizations
- ALTO - Association of Language Travel Organizations
- IALC - International Association of Language Centers
- NAFSA - Association of International Educators